Mini Bundts on a Stick
PREP: 30 MINUTES
COOK: 30 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 10 - 12 SERVINGS
The ultimate- fair inspired treat! These mini banana Bundts on a stick are moist and flavorful, baked in our cute Geo Bundtlette Pan with 3 different mini Bundt designs. Dip in chocolate glaze, cinnamon sugar or enjoy plain for the perfect on-the-go treat. Also great for themed parties, bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays and more!
Geo Banana Bundts:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, densely packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2-3 over-ripened bananas, mashed to make 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup whole milk plain Greek Yogurt or full-fat buttermilk
Serving + Toppings:
- Popsicle sticks or wooden sticks
- Chocolate coating or glaze (can melt chocolate candy coating or melt chocolate chips with a little bit of coconut oil)
- Cinnamon sugar
Mini Bundt Cakes:
Preheat oven to 350˚F with oven rack in center of oven. Prepare Geo Bundtlette Pan with baking spray that contains flour, and brush excess with a pastry brush to evenly coat the pan cavities.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl and set aside. Using a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter for about 2 minutes. Add the sugars and beat until pale and fluffy. Mix in the vanilla bean paste, and eggs, mixing for an additional 2 minutes. Reduce the mixer to its lowest speed and add mashed bananas. Add half of flour mixture, then yogurt/buttermilk, and finally the last of the flour mixture. Spoon the batter into your Geo Bundtlette cavities filling ¾ full, then tap the pan firmly several times on a cutting board or counter top to release bubbles. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into each cake comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5-7 minutes, then invert onto a cooling rack to cool completely. Clean pan, prepare with baking spray and repeat with remaining batter. Makes about 10-12 cakelets.
Bundts on a Stick Serving Suggestions:
Once cakes have cooled on a sheet pan with cooling rack, add popsicle sticks to one side of the mini cakes, making sure they are stable. Then decorate as desired! Here are few suggestions:
- Sprinkle or dip cakes in cinnamon sugar to fully coat them.
- Pour chocolate glaze or melted chocolate candy coating on top of cakelets to coat them. Then dip in sprinkles
- Dust with powdered sugar
- Enjoy plain!
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!