Our Philosophy: We have a strong history of giving back to our community and aspire to be good corporate citizens by supporting charitable entities important to ourselves, our employees, and our customers. We do this through direct funding, in-kind donations, and volunteerism.
Our Goal: We strive to donate five percent (5%) of our annual net profits to charitable causes.
Donation Preferences: Our charitable giving is focused on our local community and state where we have maintained our primary business presence since 1946. Our donation criteria include organizations which support education and health as well as artistic, cultural and other groups which help support a vibrant community life. We may, on occasion, donate to various causes that reach beyond our community in response to employee and customer requests. Support may also be provided to victims of national or international disasters when in-kind donations of product can make a difference in people’s lives.
Not Eligible (generally we DO NOT make gifts to the following):
1. Organizations without I.R.S. 501(c)(3) status or the equivalent.
2. Organizations outside our community.
3. Lobbyists, public service or political organizations.
4. Sectarian or religious organizations.
5. Individuals or groups seeking support for personal needs or travel.
6. Organizations receiving primary funding from United Way or Community Health Charities since we donate directly to these organizations
For Donation Requests please click here to open a printable copy of our request form.