This conveniently sized stock pot is just right for homemade soups, stews, chili, boiling corn or pasta, and can even be used for small batch canning. Riveted cast handles are generously sized for easy grasping while wearing oven mitts and feature stylish design elements. For use on gas, electric, glass top and induction stove tops, thanks to its aluminized steel construction. PFOA-free nonstick for simple cleanup.
Interior Dimensions:L: 9.8 in.W: 9.8 in.H: 6.5 in.
Material: Aluminized Steel with Cast Aluminum Handles
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 2.9 lbs
Made In: China (handles)
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.