L: 13 in.
W: 13 in.
H: 9.4 in.
Material: Aluminized Steel with Cast Aluminum Handles
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 5.3 lbs
Made In: China (handles)
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
Posted by Elizabeth
This is quite simply the best non-stick stock pot made. We have been looking for a long time for something that would handle tomatoes without reacting. We have a large vegetable garden and make our own tomato sauce. Aluminum and stainless steel pots heat up too quickly and often the tomatoes on the bottom will burn. Not this pot! The handles are solid so picking it up and moving it are no problem. It heats evenly and handles 18 quarts of tomatoes with no problem. Great job to everyone at Nordicware!