Grilled Mexican Street Corn
PREP: 10 MINUTES
COOK: 20 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 4 - 8 SERVINGS
Add this Mexican Street Corn recipe to your summer menu as a great side addition to any meal. Grill corn in no time using our Grill N’ Shake Basket and top with this flavorful mixture of mayonnaise, yogurt, lime, chili powder, and paprika. Garnish with cotija cheese and fresh cilantro for an amazing dish to share.
- 4 ears sweet corn, shucked and cut into 3” pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- zest & juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp paprika, for serving
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, for garnish
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese, crumbled for serving
- Large flake salt, pepper, and sugar to taste
Heat grill to medium-high heat and set grill basket on the grill to preheat. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, chili powder, lime juice and zest together. Lightly brush corn pieces with oil and cook in the grill basket until the corn is tender, about 10 minutes each side. When corn is ready and slightly cooled, place in a large bowl and brush or drizzle with the mayonnaise mixture. For serving, add paprika, cotija cheese, and cilantro. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and sugar to taste and enjoy!