An all-around kitchen workhorse, this is likely to become one of your most reached-for cookware pieces because of its versatility. Spanning one burner, this cast aluminum griddle offers a generously sized cooking nonstick surface made without PFOA in for simple release of foods and easy clean up. One of the brilliant design features of this griddle is its gently sloped surface, which encourages grease and liquid to drain away from food toward a collection well at the front lip of the griddle. Tall sides keep splatters inside the griddle and off of your stovetop for mess-free cooking, and they serve a secondary purpose too; when flipping slippery foods such as fried eggs or sausage links, push the food up against the tall side wall with a spatula to keep it from scooting away across the surface of the griddle as you try to handle it. For use on gas, electric and glass top stoves, as well as outdoor grills over medium to low heat. Made in USA.
Interior Dimensions:L: 12.7 in.W: 11.5 in.H: 1.2 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Single burner stove-top griddle
Use & Care
1. Before first use and after each subsequent use, hand wash pan thoroughly.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective cooking properties and prevent damage to the pan and stove. Glass top stoves are especially susceptible to damage from an overheated pan.
4. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
5. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve cooking performance and taste of food.
6. Do not use metal scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or sharp cooking utensils; they will scratch the nonstick.