L: 12.7 in.
W: 11.5 in.
H: 1.2 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Single burner stove-top griddle
1. Before first use and after each subsequent use, hand wash pan thoroughly.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective cooking properties and prevent damage to the pan and stove. Glass top stoves are especially susceptible to damage from an overheated pan.
4. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
5. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve cooking performance and taste of food.
6. Do not use metal scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or sharp cooking utensils; they will scratch the nonstick.
Posted by Greg
Works great on the gas grill
Posted by Fort Collins Dad
My family has purchased two of these. We use them on a glass top electric stove without using high heat but both griddles have warped making it so only one side is ever touching a burner. Food doesn’t cook evenly and often pool in the corners of the griddle since the warping is so bad.
Posted by Nordic Ware
We’re sorry to hear of the difficulty with your Backsplash Griddle. Please contact our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty.
Posted by Marlene
I have a small boat grill that gets up to 400 and 500 degrees. Would this work?
Posted by Nordic Ware
The Backsplash Griddle is recommended for use at or below 400F.
Posted by joseph
I needed a better pan to roast veggies than the flimsy one that came with my Breville oven. This fit perfectly and works perfectly
Posted by Jann
I ordered on Thursday and product arrived Monday. I have seared steaks, fried bacon and made grilled cheese sandwiches. Clean up is effortless. I am extremely pleased!
Posted by William
I had this for a while before I first used it. I’m sorry I waited so long. This griddle makes cooking a lot more convenient. DO NOT USE METAL UTENSILS ON THE GRIDDLE! IT WILL SCRATCH THE COATING!
Posted by Marcia
Took out of box, washed and used it right away.
Love the open front.
Posted by Don
This griddle takes me back to my days of being a line cook. I missed the griddle the most when I retired from the kitchens. Nobody can go wrong with this griddle. You must pay attention to your heat setting and make sure you use enough oil or butter. Other than that, this griddle cleans up rather quickly. I highly recommend the purchase. It’s money well spent.
Posted by Chris
The griddle was a nice addition for our BBQ. It is easy to use and great quality. I would recommend this product to everyone