Whether you need to cook up a batch of pancakes, eggs and bacon or you're looking to sear meat and vegetables for a hearty dinner, you only need one piece of kitchen equipment to complete the task. Spanning two burners, this large-capacity griddle features a two-sided design. A smooth side reverses to a ribbed grill side which sears flavorful grill marks into your foods as they cook. For cooks who live in small spaces and don't own a grill, this offers a simple solution to achieve tasty grilled flavor indoors. Cast aluminum construction means this pan is hefty, but light enough to easily lift and maneuver in your kitchen, and will cook and brown foods very evenly across its surface. Made in USA.
Interior Dimensions:L: 10.4 in.W: 19.6 in.H: 0.8 in.
Material: Cast Aluminum
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 3.2 lbs
Use & Care
1. Before first use and after each subsequent use, hand wash pan thoroughly.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective cooking properties and prevent damage to the pan and stove. Glass-top stoves are especially susceptible to damage from an overheated pan.
4. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
5. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve cooking performance and taste of food.
6. Do not use metal scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or sharp cooking utensils; they will scratch the nonstick.