A deluxe version of our classic Griddle King griddle which dates back to the 1940s, this griddle will become an instant favorite in your kitchen. The addition of high side walls keeps splatters contained when cooking foods such as bacon, and also provides an easy 'wall' to push against when trying to slide a spatula under slippery foods such as eggs or sausages. Elegant riveted cast handles were designed for easy gripping, even while wearing bulky oven mitts, and make the pan oven-safe for keeping foods warm after cooking. Coated in premium nonstick surface made without PFOAcoating, this griddle is formed from a solid piece of heavy aluminum which is widely admired in the culinary world for its excellent even heating properties. Beyond breakfast, this pan is a kitchen all-star, giving you ample space to whip up batches of grilled cheese sandwiches, French Toast, hash browns, pancakes, eggs, and of course, meat and vegetables of all varieties.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. ALWAYS use oven mitts to handle your pan, as handles will get very hot during cooking.
7. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
8. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.