1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces. Nylon or silicone utensils are recommended.
PERFECT STUFFED BURGERS IN A FEW EASY STEPS:
1. Form meat into 4 oz balls. Using the STUFF side of the Burger Press, firmly press each ball into a patty with a concave well.
2. Fill one of the patties with cheese, peppers, olives or desired ingredients.
3. Place the empty patty, well-side down, on top of the filled patty.
4. Using the SEAL side of the Burger Press, firmly press down on the patties to seal them together. Release Burger Press, and grill as desired.