Simple two-part reversible mold makes it easier than ever to form square sliders or make stuffed "Juicy Lucy" burgers. Made of durable, BPA- and Melamine-free plastic with no moving parts to break. Compared with other other burger presses, this one is simple in design and high in functionality. Proudly made in the USA.
Material: BPA-free and Melamine Free Plastic
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 0.3 lbs
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
PERFECT STUFFED BURGERS IN A FEW EASY STEPS:
1. Form meat into 4 oz balls. Using the STUFF side of the Burger Press, firmly press each ball into a patty with a concave well.
2. Fill one of the patties with cheese, peppers, olives or desired ingredients.
3. Place the empty patty, well-side down, on top of the filled patty.
4. Using the SEAL side of the Burger Press, firmly press down on the patties to seal them together. Release Burger Press, and grill as desired.
Posted by Timothy L Garner
Liking this thing, I am one that always seems to make my burgers a little too big. This helps me with portion control. LOL
Posted by Linda
Works great if you want a half pound hamburger. Much to large patty for us. Tried to make using less meat but did not work out as well. I will try again using less meat to see if works better. Maybe it’s just problem for me
Posted by Jacque
The indention for the filling is so helpful and is the reason I bought the burger maker. Many folks like a “Surprise Burger” on the grill and this helps to make the patty without having to worry about loose edges that let the stuffing out.