BBQ Chicken Pizza
PREP: 20 MINUTES
COOK: 20 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 2 SERVINGS
- 1 (13.8) pkg pizza dough mix or premade crust
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 3/ 4 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/ 2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1/ 2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/ 4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. Press dough into lightly greased pizza pan. In medium bowl, stir together shredded chicken and barbecue sauce; spoon evenly over dough in pan. Top evenly with sliced onion. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 20-25 minutes, until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!