Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
13 Inch Pizza Stone Set
Use & Care
1. For oven use only.
2. Do not place pizza stone directly on a hot stove top.
3. Do not place a hot pizza stone directly on countertops and other surfaces.
4. Always place pizza stone into the serving rack before placing on
countertops and other surfaces.
5. Always use oven mitts when handling.
6. Your pizza stone will darken with use. This is part of the stone’s natural
seasoning and will not affect its performance.
1. Place pizza stone in a cold oven and preheat 15 minutes at 450° F.
2. Place pizza dough on a pizza peel or cutting board, dusted with corn meal to prevent sticking. Add pizza toppings.
3. Carefully slide pizza onto hot stone.
4. Bake according to recipe instructions. Using oven mitts, remove stone from oven and place into the serving rack.
1. Allow stone to cool completely before submerging in water.
2. Hand wash with water only. Do not use soap or detergent; they will be absorbed by the stone and affect the taste of food.
3. Use a nylon pad or non-metal scraper to remove hard to remove residue.
4. Allow stone to air dry thoroughly.
*Pizza Stone Set is compliant with lead levels based on California Proposition 65 standards
Posted by ivonne davis
I thought it worked awesome. It could make some of the new pizza ovens jealous.
Posted by Emma
Was so excited to find out NordicWare made a pizza stone! works super well, heats evenly and comes with a great pizza cutter!
Posted by Sherri Meyer
Very happy to have to improve on pizza’s crispness.
Posted by M
Made pizza, crunchy crust. Keeps pie warm..
Posted by Nicole
Easy to order from and arrived quickly. Can order a lot of items in bulk without a problem.
Posted by Doreen
This stone really makes a big difference to ensure your crust is not soggy. I received this as a gift and am very pleased with the first use. I will continue to use it and recommend this instead of using a regular pizza pan.
Posted by Rebecca
I have used baking stones my whole life but when I moved out on my own I only had one that had sides so it wasn’t quite good for pizza. Most baking stones I found were expensive, so when I found this one at a good price I thought I would give it a go. It is a great product, we just got it two weeks ago and have nearly used it every other night. I would recommend and I think I might have just found my go to gift for my friends this year 🙂
Posted by Jake
I received this pizza stone as a gift and it has revolutionized my home pizza-making experience. Using this stone has made my pizzas as good, if not better than those from a restaurant. It is the perfect size, not to big and not too small. It is lightweight and easy to use. The serving stand is greatly helpful and the pizza cutter works well. (Make sure you look through the box thoroughly, the pizza cutter IS in there, it just may be hidden so take care not to throw it out!)