Experience the timeless charm of cooking old-fashioned Belgian waffles on your stove with our classic Stovetop Belgian Waffler. You can easily impress your whole family and friends by cooking up the most delicious waffles using any favorite recipe or mixture. Our heavy-duty cast aluminum cookware ensures even heating and exquisite detail. With its interlocking hinges for quick preheating, easy cleaning with full submersion, and a slim profile design that saves space, this Stovetop Belgian Waffler is compatible with electric, gas, or ceramic stove.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Interlocking hinges separate easily for cleaning.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surface. A long-bristle brush will help clean hard-to-reach areas.
4. If batter should run out of Wafﬂer, wipe with wet sponge immediately to avoid baked-on batter.
1. Lightly brush inside of Wafﬂer with vegetable oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Separate 2 halves of pan and preheat over medium 2 minutes each.
3. Pour 1 cup of batter in the center of Wafﬂer and close the top. Cook for about 1 minute, then ﬂip Wafﬂer over and cook on the other side about 2 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Remove wafﬂes with a plastic fork or spatula.
5. Serve with butter, syrup, berries, etc; or try with a savory cream sauce