Create omelets and frittatas with ease in this versatile aluminum pan.The options with this pan are only as limited as your imagination. A unique hinged design allows for mess-free creativity on the stovetop or in the oven. Quality formed aluminum construction and a super-slick, PFOA-free nonstick surface makes this pan easy to use and a breeze to clean.
Receive a complimentary copy of our hardcover Breakfast Recipe book when you purchase this pan.
Interior Dimensions:L: 8.6 in.W: 4.8 in.H: 1.6 in.
Material: Aluminum with stainless steel handles
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 1.6 lbs
Made In: China (handles)
Use & Care
1. Saute fillings in the top half of the pan. Pour beaten eggs into the HANDLE half of the pan. Cook two minutes until eggs begin to set up
2. Close lid to combine fillings with eggs. Flip pan and cook 2 minutes.
3. Open lid and sprinkle frittata with cheese. Close lid and cook until golden brown.
1. Pour beaten eggs into both halves of the pan. when eggs begin to set up, add fillings to HANDLE half of pan.
2. Close lid to fold omelet. Remove from heat to complete cooking.
3. Serve omelet garnished with desired toppings.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with hot soapy water.
2. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating pattern on cooking surface. High heat can be damaging to the pan and stove.
3. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
4. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.