1. Fill egg boiler with 1 1/2 cups water, then place eggs into metal tray.
2. Snap top and bottom together.Cooking times vary with microwave oven wattage. For soft eggs, cook for 5 minutes (1000 watts), 6 minutes (800 watts), and 7 minutes (600 watts). For medium egg hardness, cook for 6 minutes (1000 watts), 7 minutes (800 watts), and 8 minutes (600 watts). For hard eggs, cook for 8 minutes (1000 watts), 9 minutes (800 watts), and 10 minutes (600 watts).
3. Allow boiler to cool 2 minutes before removing lid. Run cold water over eggs to stop further cooking.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. This Cookware is designed for Microwave use only.
3. Expect microwaving times to vary slightly on different microwaves.
4.Beware of hot steam when removing covers from food cooked in the microwave.
5. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may discolor or warp product.