Sheet Pan Nachos
PREP: 15 MINUTES
COOK: 15 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 4 - 6 SERVINGS
- 1 bag Restaurant Style Corn Chips
- 1+ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound cooked ground beef
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese blend
- 1 jalapeño, cut into slices
- Fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa
Preheat oven to 350 °F. Cook ground beef ahead of time and set aside. Taking a Naturals Half Sheet Pan, pile pan with corn chips, about 3-4 cups (amount based on preference, but pan should be filled). Sprinkle tomatoes, ground beef, and cheese blend evenly over chips (amount based on preference). Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and chips start to lightly brown. Top with jalapeño, fresh cilantro and squeezed lime juice. Enjoy with a big group and dip with sour cream, guacamole, and/or salsa straight from the pan!
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!