Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 0.7 lbs
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than ¾ full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
Posted by Angela
Love this Bundt pan. I have made two pound cakes in it, so far. Both came out perfect. Other pans I have used the outside darkens too much before the middle is even cooked. With this one my pound cakes came out golden brown.
Posted by Richard
The handles make it.
Posted by email@example.com
Great large capacity pan. Cakes come out beautiful.