L: 11.7 in.
W: 11.7 in.
H: 2.2 in.
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 2.3 lbs
Made In: China (handle)
Can be used on electric, gas, and ceramic stovetops
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and dull
the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
5. Do not soak pan in water for extended periods, or use pan as a food storage device for extended time periods, as
damage to the coating may occur.
6. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
7. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
8. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
9. Handle will become hot with extended cooking.
Posted by Nina Elmshaeuser
When I first saw this pan in Real Simple magazine you had me! The fact it was made in the USA, and already had good reviews helped me decide to purchase it. I also purcahsed the microwavr popcorn popper and mulit boiler, both of which I use almost daily.