Upgrade your kitchen with the best made-in-America cookware! Designed for versatility and efficiency, you can cook two separate foods at once in this innovative, space-saving 2.5-quart saucepan. Now one piece of cookware takes the place of two, making it ideal for everyday cooking tasks in small kitchens, small households, camping, boating, and Ideal for reheating leftovers or cooking two different food items. The 2-in-1 Divided Sauce Pan is safe for gas, ceramic, and electric stoves, it's also oven safe to 400°F. Though people at all stages of life enjoy owning our 2-in-1 Divided Sauce Pan, it fills a niche for the newest generation of cooks who appreciate the space, time, and money-saving concept of doing more with less.
Crafted in the USA using heavy-duty cast aluminum, our saute pan features a beautifully balanced and riveted stainless steel handle. Experience effortless food release and easy cleaning with our nonstick saucepan, which is proudly PFOA-free. Cook, knowing that your meals will glide off the surface without any hassle. It's a pot, it's a pan, it's both-- and it represents quality, durability, and sustainability.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
5. Do not soak pan in water for extended periods, or use pan as a food storage device for extended time periods, as damage to the coating may occur.
6. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
7. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
8. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
9. Handle will become hot with extended cooking. Always use an oven mitt when handling.