Upgrade your kitchen with the best made-in-America cookware! Efficiently sauté up to three separate foods simultaneously with our versatile 3-in-1 Divided Sauté Pan. This innovative 12" pan saves space without compromising functionality. Experience the convenience of replacing three pieces of cast aluminum cookware with just one, making it ideal for small kitchens, households, camping, boating, and more. It is perfect for reheating leftovers or cooking three different things in one multipurpose pan. For instance, the dividers make it possible to heat a main dish and two sides or use it to separate sizzling toppings for fajitas. The 3-in-1 Divided Sauté Pan is safe for gas, ceramic, and electric stoves, it's also oven safe to 400°F. Though people at all stages of life enjoy owning this pan, it fills a niche for young cooks who appreciate the space, time, and money-saving concept of owning one excellent pan instead of three. This pan ensures even heating, durable, rustproof cast aluminum in the USA, with a beautifully balanced riveted stainless steel handle. It includes a nonstick surface without PFOA for easy food release and cleaning.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and dull
the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
5. Do not soak pan in water for extended periods, or use pan as a food storage device for extended time periods, as
damage to the coating may occur.
6. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
7. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
8. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
9. Handle will become hot with extended cooking.