L: 9.8 in.
W: 9.8 in.
H: 2.8 in.
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 2.2 lbs
Made In: China (handle)
Can be used on electric, gas, and ceramic stovetops
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
5. Do not soak pan in water for extended periods, or use pan as a food storage device for extended time periods, as damage to the coating may occur.
6. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
7. Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
8. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
9. Handle will become hot with extended cooking. Always use an oven mitt when handling.
Posted by Andrea
Very happy with the pan’s performance and extremely pleased with the warranty.
Posted by Ellie
Great for reheating leftovers! Set on low heat, warms everything without burning. Great space saver and easy clean up too.