Ready to impress your guests with an authentic Spanish feast? Look no further than our Paella Pan! We craft our high-quality cookware from spun aluminized steel to ensure even heat distribution for flawless paellas on every occasion. Our pan isn't just durable and long-lasting; it's also manufactured in the USA, guaranteeing the utmost standards of quality and durability. With its spacious design and sturdy stovetop compatibility, our pan is ideal for cooking paella on any type of heat source. Plus, its nonstick surface makes cooking and cleaning a breeze. Elevate your culinary skills and create delicious, restaurant-worthy paellas with our premium, nonstick cookware made in the USA.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick
coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat
can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner
unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and
taste of food.
7. Handles will become hot with extended cooking. Always use an oven mitt
8. Oven-safe to 450°F. Do not use under broiler.