Paella's hearty and flavorful blend of different food groups makes it a fun dish to serve at parties. This spun aluminized steel pan is sized to cook 6-8 servings at a time. Unlike a thin steel paella pan, which has hot spots and can be beastly to clean after such an extended cooking time, our heavyweight pan conducts heat across its entire surface and is coated in nonstick surface made without PFOA for ease of clean-up. With oversized riveted wire handles to ensure a sturdy grip when wearing oven mitts.
Interior Dimensions:L: 14.9 in.W: 14.9 in.H: 1.8 in.
Material: Aluminumized steel pan with steel handles
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 3.4 lbs
Made In: Taiwan (handles)
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick
coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat
can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner
unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and
taste of food.
7. Handles will become hot with extended cooking. Always use an oven mitt
8. Oven-safe to 450°F. Do not use under broiler.