L: 10 in.
W: 10 in.
H: 2.1 in.
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 2.2 lbs
Made In: China (handle)
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
Posted by Debra
I am very pleased with this pan and with all Nordic Ware products. Plus, they are made in the USA which is what drew me to this company. You will not be disappointed.
Posted by Julie
We have used Nordic Ware for many years. Now we have our daughter using the same brand. It is high-quality and holds up well. Nordic Ware also looks great hanging from our pots and pans rack!
Posted by Amanda
I’ve owned this skillet for over 3 years and it has held up beautifully. I use it at least 5 days a week. I know it’s not recommended, but I have put it in the top track of my dishwasher a few times, and it still is perfect. I do tend to hand wash though. I would definitely buy this again, and I recommended whenever someone asks. Yes, you pay a little more, but it’s good quality and I’m supporting MN made.
Posted by James
This pan replaces a cheaper pan I purchased years ago. I was looking for a well made, reliable, easy to clean pan and I found it! Being made in the USA was another plus for me. A must have pan!
Posted by Pamela
I bought this because I was tired of poor performance from my skillets – food sticking, uneven cooking, sides too low. This skillet corrects all of that and has already replace three old ones. I also own a Nordicware grill pan, which is excellent, and am considering purchasing a larger skillet.
Posted by M
Years ago, I purchased the Nordic Ware corn bread pan. After years and countless batches of perfect corn bread it still looks brand new. Some of this can be attributed to my meticulous care, but mostly it speaks to the overall quality of Nordic Ware products. So when I needed new pans, this was the first and only place I looked to for replacements. I bought this pan as well as its 14″ sibling (you can read my review over there for more details about my experience). Both of these pans are an absolute necessity in my life and exceed my expectations. For the price, you simply cannot find a better pan. Supporting USA companies and workers is very important to me and I try to do so whenever possible. You can usually find me wearing Made in the USA Levi’s, PF Flyers and Tanner Goods leather. Thank you, Nordic Ware, for giving me a domestic option for cookware that is of such exceptional quality at a fair price. I look forward to replacing all of my remaining, worn-out cookware with your products. Keep making great things.