Sangria with Ice Skulls
PREP: 5 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 10 - 12 SERVINGS
- Ice Skulls:
- 6 cups chilled distilled water
- 1bottle (750 ml) red wine
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup orange flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (to taste)
- 2 cups sliced fruit (apples, berries, and citrus work well)
Using the Nordic Ware Skull Cakelet pan, fill each skull mold to 1/4 inch below the rim with distilled water and freeze until solid- overnight is best, but 4 hours minimum.
It is recommended to thoroughly chill all ingredients (except honey, if using) before starting this recipe. This will ensure that the skull ice molds last longer in your punch bowl! Combine ingredients in serving bowl and stir until combined. Just before serving, remove ice skulls from freezer. Dip pan in a sink of warm water for 1-2 seconds to release ice, then invert pan over a plate or cookie sheet. Skulls may then be individually placed into your punch for extra creepy effect!
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!