Raspberry Scone Cookies
PREP: 30 MINUTES
COOK: 22 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 34 SERVINGS
You are not logged in! Login or create an account here to save recipes.
- 1 1/ 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/ 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/ 2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, washed and dried
- sugar for sprinkling on top
Preheat the oven to 375º F (190º C). Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Stir in cream. Gently fold in berries. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!