The 60th Anniversary Pan closely replicates Nordic Ware's first cast aluminum pan, which accommodates 10-15 cup recipes. This pan's versatile size, shape and crisp details work well with present day 10-12 cup Bundt mixes and recipes because of the narrow base, straight sides and extra large center tube. It's a staple for any kitchen. Made of durable cast aluminum providing superior baking performance. Distinctive gold, premium non-stick interiors allow for quick release and easy clean up. Heat reflective silver platinum exteriors ensure uniform browning. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than Â¾ full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.