This layer cake pan set includes all of the even-increment sizes to build a beautifully tall layer cake for any celebration. Use together for 5 separate layers, or simply bake multiple layers for a cake in one or two sizes; it's up to you! Made of uncoated natural aluminum, these pans are used around the world by professional bakers because of their consistent heating and browning characteristics. Tall sides result in tall cakes made for stacking or cutting. Set includes 4" , 6" , 8" , 10" and 12" round pans.
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 3.6 lbs
Set includes 4", 6", 8", 10", and 12" Round Cake Pans
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by Alan Ira Silver
Would greatly appreciate at least one tasty recipe demonstrating how many cups each pan can hold. Many thanks
Posted by Nordic Ware
Please contact our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for all recipe questions.
Posted by Lee
I love love love these pans , cakes turn out every time , getting rid of my other pans, as usual nordic ware delivers!
Posted by Lorna
Wonderful product, well made.