These are the pans professionals choose, and for good reason. Natural aluminum is the top choice for baking. It distrubutes heat evenly for perfect results. 4" Round Cake pan is the smallest of the collection.
L: 4 in.
W: 4 in.
H: 2.5 in.
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 0.3 lbs
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by Alison
I have had recipes for small batch baking but I wanted a cake pan. This is the perfect size to satisfy a sweet tooth without the guilt of eating the whole thing.
Posted by Cindy
This is the best cake pan I have. I stop using the cake pans from other after I used the Nordic Ware cake pan