Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Naturals® 24 Cavity Petite Muffin Pan
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by Mary
I’m really disappointed that you cannot buy liners for this muffin pan. And I feel like it is false advertising, when the picture above shows the muffins with liners. I have searched the internet and NordicWare Store and everything I find is that you cannot get liners this size.
Posted by Pamela
The quality of this pan matches my great Nordicware sheet pans, but it took too much work to figure out how best to use it. The cavities in the pan are not standard mini-pan size, and a description providing the width of the bottom of each cavity and the batter capacity of each – needed to get the liners (1.5″) and batter amount (1 size 40, 50 or 60 scoop) correct – would have saved a lot of time and frustration.