Our Naturals® Petite Muffin Pan lets you use your standard muffin, cupcake, or brownie recipe to make sweet miniature bite-sized treats for a crowd! Just the right size for snacks, kids' lunches, or for brunch. Aluminum will never rust, and the reinforced steel rim will never warp. It's a great addition to any baker's kitchen. Proudly made in the USA.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.