Material: Aluminized Steel with stainless steel handle
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 1.4 lbs
Made In: USA (pan) China (handles)
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
7. Handles will become hot with extended cooking. Always use an oven mitt when handling.
Posted by Daniel Nielsen
This wok was a replacement, and it is nothing short of my best pan. It is small, light, and so easy to clean. On medium, it heats up just as quickly as my other pans on the high setting.
Posted by Vinay Bansal
Great size. I use it for heating left over food and tempering. Hope it will last for a few years!
Posted by Sk
I bought this a few months back. Recently started using it. I use a bamboo spoon to cook. Very disappointed because the nonstick is coming out.
Posted by Malcolm
Just got done making chicken stir-fry and veggies. The wok cleans up easily and cooks evenly. Thanks!