For households of 1 to 2, this personal sized pan is perfect for searing up fresh vegetables and proteins in a healthy stir fry. Bowl-style authentic spun design has high sides for noodles and soups too. Stainless stay-cool handle is as stylish as it is functional and allows wok to be hung for storage.
Material: Aluminized Steel with stainless steel handle
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
Weight: 1.4 lbs
Made In: USA (pan) China (handles)
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
7. Handles will become hot with extended cooking. Always use an oven mitt when handling.