This personal-sized pan 8" Wok is perfect for smaller households or apartment living. This induction-ready cookware is ideal for searing fresh vegetables and proteins for a healthy stir-fry meal. Its bowl-style design with high sides makes it great for noodles and soups. With its flat bottom, this 8" Wok is ideal for high-heat cooking. The stainless stay-cool handle adds both style and functionality, and it even allows the wok to be hung for convenient storage.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.
7. Handles will become hot with extended cooking. Always use an oven mitt when handling.