When you need to feed a crowd, and stir fry is on the menu, look no further than this high-sided wok. Deep walls keep food and splatters contained inside so your stovetop stays tidy while you're cooking and stirring. This pan is truly all purpose and can be used for deep frying, sauteeing, and more. Made of aluminized steel, it's compatible with gas, electric and induction cooktops, and will not rust. Stay-cool phenolic handle plus sturdy riveted cast helper handle ensure you've got a solid grip on this pan when transferring food.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating and may dull the exterior of your pan.
3. Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stove-top.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
5. Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. These will both cause damage to the pan’s cooking properties.
6. While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve performance and taste of food.