Wedge Salad with Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing
PREP: 20 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 6 - 8 SERVINGS
You are not logged in! Login or create an account here to save recipes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp ground tricolor peppercorns
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- ½ tsp vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce, quartered
- 1 avocado, diced
- Onion, cut in half and sliced into rings
- ¾-1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
Place dressing ingredients in blender and blend. Chill for at least a half hour. Assemble salad ingredients on baking sheet or platter and drizzle dressing on top.
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!