Simple Roasted Vegetables
PREP: 5 MINUTES
COOK: 25 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 3 - 4 SERVINGS
These colorful and seasonal roasted vegetables make the perfect side to any meal! Easy to prepare and a beautiful presentation on our Bakers Half Sheet.
- 1 cup Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 6 medium carrots, washed, peeled, trimmed, and sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup butternut squash, cubed
- 1/2 bunch French breakfast radishes
- 2 medium beets, washed peeled, and quartered
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 leek, washed and sliced, white and light green portions only
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Thyme sprigs
Preheat oven to 425 °F. Prepare vegetables and place in a large bowl. Add olive oil and a generous amount of salt and pepper to taste. Spread evenly across a Half Sheet. Evenly scatter thyme sprigs around the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and fully roasted. Serve on top of a warm grain or enjoy as a side to your meat entrée.
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!