Peanut Butter Zucchini Chocolate Bundt Cake
PREP: 40 MINUTES
COOK: 1 HOUR 5 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 16 SERVINGS
- 10 tablespoons Softened Butter
- 2/ 3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 1 1/ 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/ 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/ 4 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 3/ 4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/ 4 cups Finely Shredded Zucchini
- 2 ounces Shredded Milk Chocolate
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/ 2 tablespoon Butter
- 3 1/ 2 tablespoons Hot Water
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1/ 4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
In large mixing bowl combine butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat until well blended. Stir together flour, soda, and salt. Add about 1/3 of the flour mixture to egg mixture. Stir until blended. Add half of the zucchini. Stir until combined. Repeat, adding 1/3 of flour, then zucchini, ending by stirring in the last of the flour. Stir in milk chocolate.
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Spread evenly. Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool while preparing glaze ingredients.
To prepare glaze, combine powder sugar, butter, and 2 tablespoons hot water. Mix well. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Add enough of remaining water to make desired spreading consistency. Spread over top of cake allowing glaze to run down sides. Makes 16 to 20 servings.
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!