Italian Meatball Sliders
PREP: 30 MINUTES
COOK: 30 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 1 - 8 SERVINGS
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/ 2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1/ 4 teaspoon salt
- 1/ 2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes, if desired
- 1/ 4 cup quick cook oatmeal
- 2 Tablespoons marinera sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinera sauce
- 12 small buns(dollar buns) sliced
Minnesota State Fair Recipe 2016 developed by Linda Stewart
In large bowl, mix all meatball ingredients until thoroughly blended. Divide into 12 equal portions, roll into ball, and place each ball into wells of the Nordic Ware Meatball Griller Pan. Place pan over 13×9-inch foil-lined baking pan. Place in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Immediately after baking, place hot meatballs on a plate. Sprinkle cheese over meatballs and cover with Nordic Ware Cheese Melting Dome. Place a meatball onto each cut dollar bun, cover each with 1 tablespoon marinara sauce. Serve warm.
Makes 12 sliders
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!