Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Sizzling Steak Server
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. To use as a server, preheat stainless steel platter on the grill over indirect medium heat or in a 350° F oven for 5 minutes. Platter may also be preheated on top of stove burner on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Always use an oven mitt when handling a hot platter. A heated platter will remain hot for up to 20 minutes, so use caution when handling.
4. If broiling meat on stainless plate, brush meat with a small amount of cooking oil first on both sides, and place onto preheated plate. you should hear a sizzling sound. Broil using the recommended method from your oven manufacturer, ensuring sufficient ventilation.
5. To chill, place platter in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or in freezer for 5 minutes before serving.
6. Do not place platter holder on grill, stovetop or in your oven.
7. Harsh abrasive and steel wool will scratch stainless steel and are not recommended, although scratches will not affect performance of your product.
Posted by Jeannie Y Clark
I have two that I got from my grandmother and use them regularly. I’ll hand mine down to my granddaughter. They’re in great shape
Posted by Thomas
We have had two of these serving trays for almost 20 years and have used them 3 to 4 times a month. They stil look as though they just came yesterday. They clean with NO effort at all. We use stake knives all the time and there are no scratches or nicks on the stainless steel plates. We love them! I recommend them highly.
Posted by Helen
Great product. Only negative – not dishwasher proof. Very pleased with quality. Highly recommend.
Posted by C Brennan for Glen Golden
We love these steak trays- sturdy, durable and well made. Used to keep grilled meats warm from BBQ to the table.