This product has been in our line since the 1940s and for good reason--it's a true classic that performs time after time. Once you enjoy a steak or chop served on a sizzling hot platter as they do at nicer steak houses, you'll never want to go back to eating from a cold plate again. As your meal nears completion, place the stainless platter on top of your grill lid (or for truly sizzling results, directly on the grill grates). When you're ready to take the food off of the grill, slide the heated serving plate into the insulated base, transfer meat onto plate, and head inside. Your grilled chicken, steak or pork chops will stay warm while you put the finishing touches on the meal. This small personal-sized server is made for 1-2 portions and can be used for serving right at the table. Made in USA.
Interior Dimensions:L: 10.4 in.W: 7.1 in.H: 0.5 in.
Material: Stainless Steel, Phenolic
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 1.4 lbs
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. To use as a server, preheat stainless steel platter on the grill over indirect medium heat or in a 350° F oven for 5 minutes. Platter may also be preheated on top of stove burner on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Always use an oven mitt when handling a hot platter. A heated platter will remain hot for up to 20 minutes, so use caution when handling.
4. If broiling meat on stainless plate, brush meat with a small amount of cooking oil first on both sides, and place onto preheated plate. you should hear a sizzling sound. Broil using the recommended method from your oven manufacturer, ensuring sufficient ventilation.
5. To chill, place platter in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or in freezer for 5 minutes before serving.
6. Do not place platter holder on grill, stovetop or in your oven.
7. Harsh abrasive and steel wool will scratch stainless steel and are not recommended, although scratches will not affect performance of your product.