Free Shipping on orders over $75 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Stainless Steel Grill 'N Serve Plate
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. To use as a server, preheat stainless steel platter on the grill over indirect medium heat or in a 350° F oven for 5 minutes. Platter may also be preheated on top of stove burner on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Always use an oven mitt when handling a hot platter.
4. To chill, place platter in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or in freezer for 5 minutes before serving.
5. Do not place platter holder on grill, stovetop or in your oven.
6. Harsh abrasive and steel wool will scratch stainless steel and are not recommended, although scratches will not affect performance of your product.