Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Stainless Steel Grill 'N Serve Plate
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. To use as a server, preheat stainless steel platter on the grill over indirect medium heat or in a 350° F oven for 5 minutes. Platter may also be preheated on top of stove burner on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Always use an oven mitt when handling a hot platter.
4. To chill, place platter in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or in freezer for 5 minutes before serving.
5. Do not place platter holder on grill, stovetop or in your oven.
6. Harsh abrasive and steel wool will scratch stainless steel and are not recommended, although scratches will not affect performance of your product.
Posted by Annmarie
Great pan! I use mine to broil fish, it is perfect and a great size.
Bigger than the one my mother had from 60 years ago.
Posted by Chris
The size of the stainless-steel tray is ideal for carrying whatever you’re grilling to and from, and the Bakelite under-tray eliminates the need to use hot pads. This is my go-to grilling tray now and for many seasons ahead.
Posted by James
I have one for years (20). I purchased for both of my son’s to grill out. The quality is good but I guess or greed has taken over. Size is not the same and would have trouble holding a meal for 4 friends.