This product has been in our line since the 1940s and for good reason--it's a true classic that performs time after time. Once you use a sizzling steak platter (as they came to be known in the early days), you'll never want to grill food again without it. Place the stainless platter on top of your grill lid (or for sizzling results, directly on the grill grates) as your food nears completion. When you're ready to take the food off of the grill, slide the heated tray into the insulated base, transfer food from grill, and head inside. Your grilled chicken, steak or pork chops will stay warm while you put the finishing touches on the meal. This larger size platter holds food for 4-6 and can be used for serving at the table. Made in USA.
Interior Dimensions:L: 13.3 in.W: 9.4 in.H: 0.5 in.
Material: Stainless Steel, Bakelite
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 2 lbs
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. To use as a server, preheat stainless steel platter on the grill over indirect medium heat or in a 350° F oven for 5 minutes. Platter may also be preheated on top of stove burner on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Always use an oven mitt when handling a hot platter.
4. To chill, place platter in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or in freezer for 5 minutes before serving.
5. Do not place platter holder on grill, stovetop or in your oven.
6. Harsh abrasive and steel wool will scratch stainless steel and are not recommended, although scratches will not affect performance of your product.