Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Naturals® Set of 4 Mini Loaf Pans
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by Susan Shock
Used these for the first time today
Very impressed how my bread came out
Posted by Garden Goldie
i was looking for small pans for fruitcake. I didn’t want thin pans that would let the cake burn. I was very pleased with these and ordered another set. (I DO line the pans with parchment for fruitcake!)
Posted by Kristi
My grandma had little bread loaf pans like these when growing up. Perfect size for each grandchild. Excited to use these as I shine up my bread making skills. Great gift idea whether the pan or a small loaf of greatness