Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Naturals® 8" Square Cake Pan
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by V
Works perfectly and is easy to wash. Just wish there was a matching lid!
Posted by Nancy Tiberio
NordicWare makes the best pans I have ever baked with! I tried one and threw out all my old pans and bought all new ones from them. Everything comes out absolutely perfect. I have been using their products for years and I just bought my daughter a set of her own pans since she just got married. Love everything they make here in America! Wonderful!
Posted by D. Buhler
I could not continue to cook my family meals on “Made in China” metals. I decided to convert our kitchen to a non-toxic kitchen. Thank you Nordicware!
Posted by Jon
Purchased several (for another and myself). Each of us greatly like and likely will make future purchases (already purchased several other sizes or may for gifts). Haven’t had for long, but expect to maintain quality and look forward to a long useful life. BTW – made in USA!
Posted by Theresa
Added these to my bakeware because I’ve been extremely pleased with other Nordic Ware products. I have big plans for them.
Posted by Marybeth
Bought mainly to use for brownies.
Posted by Bridget
I am so happy that I purchased Nordic Ware! I am so pleased with the quality of the product and the manner in which it was packed/shipped. First class! I have now purchased all of the Natural line either from this site or another and couldn’t be more pleased with every piece of it. Thank you for caring about your customers, it shows in your packing. Bar none.
Posted by Sharon
Great product. Have several and will definitely add more to my supplies.
Posted by Donna
I love Nordic Ware pans, of all sizes, for their weight and even cooking properties. These 8? pans are a new addition to my baking tools and I love their versatility in the kitchen. Great product, made in the USA!