Free Shipping on orders over $50 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Naturals® 9" Square Cake Pan
Use & Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by Susie Guiberson
I bought the square aluminum pan from Stonewall kitchen and did not see the “Do not put in Dishwasher”. Shoot I didn’t even use It once. So disappointed. It looks terrible l sure hope it’s save to use. I’ve always loved Nordic ware. I bought another Nordic ware baking pan too, with a lid. At least I haven’t ruined that one.
Posted by Carol
It was time to replace all my old bakeware. I’m not even sure what brand they were. I have the Nordic ware Insulated baking sheets (fantastic!) and decided to replace everything else with Nordic Ware Naturals. I couldn’t be happier! I use the 9″ square pan many times a week for baking and for anything else that needs to go into the oven for dinner. So far, so good!
Posted by Diane
Pan is well made and easy to wash. I love that it’s made in America too.
Posted by Judy
I love all Nordic Ware bakeware. Have used it for years and prefer it to every other brand.
Posted by Bridget
I have all the natural now and some of the Autumn pans. I am thrilled with the quality of ALL the items and the packaging. Heavy duty, commercial strength! I have some from top name restaurant supply stores and they can’t touch these. Thank you!
Posted by Bob Carr
A great pan. Easy to clean, bakes well and evenly. A very good purchase for us.