20% Off any order over $50
Free Shipping on all orders over $35 (See Shipping Info)
30% off any order over $100
Naturals® 3 Piece Cookie Baking Set
Use & Care
1. Nonstick rack feet have temporary protective plastic covers to prevent scratches, and should be removed and discarded before use in the oven.
2. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
3. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
4. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
5. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
6. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
7. Rack is oven-safe to 4OO°F.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, rinse with water and dry thoroughly.
2. Use a mild dish soap if necessary.
3. Do not expose directly to open flame.
4. Oven safe to 45O°F.
5. Best stored flat or rolled.
6. Do not cut on mat.
7. Do not use under the broiler.