Spaghetti Florentine Bundt
PREP: 30 MINUTES
COOK: 25 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 12 - 14 SERVINGS
A twist on a classic pasta dish made in a Bundt Pan! Create a Bundt spaghetti dinner entree to share with the whole family and top with a spaghetti sauce “glaze.” Recipe from Nordic Ware’s “The Bundt Cookbook.”
- 16 oz. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (fresh spinach can also be used, chopped).
- 1 cup chopped onion, sauteed in butter or oil
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. chopped roasted red pepper
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- -pepper to taste
- 3 cups fresh mushroom, sliced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 24 oz. jar meatless spaghetti or marinara sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F. Prepare a 12 Cup Bundt Pan with baking spray. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together and place in prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool in pan for 5-7 minutes before removing to a serving plate.
To make sauce, saute mushrooms in 2 Tbsp of butter in a large saucepan. Add spaghetti or marinara sauce and heat through. Serve with spaghetti Bundt immediately.
* Note, recipe can but cut in half to use in a 6 Cup Bundt Pan.