Rockin’ Corn Dip
PREP: 5 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 10 - 12 SERVINGS
You are not logged in! Login or create an account here to save recipes.
This creamy sweet corn dip will become an instant favorite recipe for family gatherings, summer parties, and kid friendly outings. Serve with chips and watch how quickly it will be devoured! Great appetizer and game day recipe to share with a large group.
- 2 cans of corn, drained, rinsed and dried off on a stack of paper towel
- 2 cans Rotel with cilantro & lime, drained not rinsed (or approximately 2 cups of your favorite salsa)
- 1 cup Mayo (Regular Hellman’s)
- 1 cup Sour Cream (Old Home with red lid)
- Handful of Cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime, more on taste
- Salt & Pepper
- Optional: 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Serve with Fritos® Scoop corn chips
*Recipe courtesy of Christine from her family kitchen, who works in Nordic Ware’s sales department. This dip is an absolute family favorite at gatherings and is requested for every family event.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until completely incorporated. Serve with chips and enjoy!
Posted by Megan
This dip is addictive. Very yummy and I will be adding this to my rotation of apps and party dips!