Cranberry Turkey Enchiladas
PREP: 5 MINUTES
COOK: 20 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 8 SERVINGS
The perfect solution for creating something delicious with your Thanksgiving leftovers! Use leftover cranberry sauce, turkey, stuffing, and gravy for a tasty meal.
- Cranberry Enchilada Sauce:
- 1 cup leftover cranberry relish or sauce
- 1 cup mild tomatillo salsa (also known as salsa verde)
- 8 soft corn tortillas
- 1 cup cooked turkey, shredded or cubed
- 1 cup cooked stuffing/dressing
- 2 Cups Cranberry enchilada sauce (recipe above)
- 1 cup plus ½ cup Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup gravy
- Sour Cream (optional, for serving)
Mix ingredients for Cranberry Enchilada Sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a Medium Roaster and coat the bottom with a thin layer of enchilada sauce. Assemble by mixing turkey, stuffing, 1 cup cheese, and gravy in a large bowl. Wet the tortillas with warm water to prevent breaks/tears. Build each tortilla by placing ½ cup turkey mixture into center (be careful not to over-stuff) and roll each tortilla. Place the rolled tortillas in the baking dish with the seam side down. Line them up in the pan and add remaining cranberry tomatillo sauce over the top. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes. Let pan slightly cool before serving. Serve with sour cream garnish if desired.
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!