Chocolate Chip Cookies
PREP: 30 MINUTES
COOK: 10 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 25 SERVINGS
- 3/ 4 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1 1/ 4 cups light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/ 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/ 4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine shortening, brown sugar, and vanilla in large bowl. Beat on medium until well blended. Beat in egg. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Mix into shortening mixture until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded Tbsp 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes, until golden brown. Makes 2½ dozen cookies.
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!