PREP: 30 MINUTES
COOK: 45 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 4 SERVINGS
- 2 1/ 2 cups cooked great northern beans (or one 25 oz can, drained and rinsed)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/ 4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/ 2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/ 4 teaspoon chipotle Tobasco sauce (or to taste)
Combine all ingredients in bowl. Pour into lightly oiled Bean Pot. Grill over indirect heat with lid closed until bubbly and sauce is thickened slightly, about 45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Read Recipe Reviews
This recipe doesn't have any reviews yet. Try it out and let us know what you think!