Free Shipping on orders over $75 (See Shipping Info)
20% off any order over $150
Verde Ceramic Nonstick Skillet Set
The Verde skillet trio combines three premium, made-in-America cookware pieces that are meticulously crafted for versatility, performance, and durability. Each piece in the trio is oven-safe (up to 350°F), induction-ready, making it suitable for all stovetop types, and features a stainless steel stay-cool silicone gripped handle. Plus, next-generation 3-layer nano technology Ceramic nonstick coating for better quality, longevity, and healthy cooking. Our nonstick coating is made without chemicals like PFAS, PTFE, and PFOA. Making it the perfect set of skillets for a vairety of family cooked meals.
This skillet set comes with 3 pan sizes: 8", 10" and 12". Each Skillet is conveniently designed, with high sides for maximum cooking capacity and practical use and thoughtfully features a pour spout for added convenience. Plus, the 12" Skillet is rounded out with a helper handle for ease. Made from aluminized steel for a guaranteed quick and even heat distribution. Invest in quality, durability, and performance with this set.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with warm soapy water. Scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
- We recommend silicone, nylon, and wooden utensils for use with this pan to protect the nonstick surface. Metal utensils can damage the nonstick.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it will diminish the release properties of the nonstick coating with time.
- Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties. Excessive heat can be damaging to the pan and stovetop.
- Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended.
- Always use adequate ventilation when cooking.
- While not necessary, cooking with butter or oil will improve the performance and taste of food.
- Safe to use on gas, electric and induction stovetops.
- Oven safe to 350˚F.