A necessity for any chef's kitchen, this Naturals® 8" Layer Cake Pan provides the ultimate in cake-baking perfection. Made with formed aluminum, this pan provides an even baking surface and extremely easy cleanup. It is the perfect size to create layer cakes. Proudly made in the USA.
L: 8 in.
W: 8 in.
H: 2.5 in.
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 0.8 lbs
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by Susan
I have these pans in 4”,6”,8”,9”&10 for my home based cake hobby. They bake evenly and best of all flat,with no doming to have to cut off to create flat professional cakes
Posted by J T
LOVE Nordicware. Proud to create baked goods using an American made product that performs with excellence!
Posted by Mary
Love these cake pans. They make great cakes…nice even baking, Highly recommend.
Posted by Lisa
I bought 2-8 inch pans to bake a Victoria Sponge cake and they worked perfectly. Easy to butter and the cakes slid out super easily. Also very easy to clean.
Posted by Deidre
I have these cake pans for me and low the way my cakes turn out – high, perfect. I bought them this year for both my daughters. I am very happy that NordicWare is made in the U.S.A.!
Posted by Mckenna
I bought this pan last year after it came highly recommended to me and now I know why. It evenly bakes each cake I make and is extremely sturdy. Worth every penny.
Posted by Perk
Great Product. Great Company. Great Customer service.
Best cookware you can buy and made in USA
Posted by Cindy
The most important factor that the pan is made in USA, safe for food. My cake come out very much better and much moisture as specially when making special receipt cheese cake. I trust the company.
Posted by Danielle
I recently received these pans and was pleased by their appearance, although they haven’t been used.
Posted by Maureen
These cake pans are the only ones I use and I bake alot of cakes. I also have them in 9 inch. Cakes come out perfectly cooked every time.
Posted by Barbara Forrest
These 8-inch cake pans are the best I have ever used. My cake baked evenly, and the layers came out of the pans easily. They also are very easy to clean.