There are several reasons you might consider adding a 6" round pan to your kitchen. Of course, a tiered layer cake for a big celebration might call for one, but think about other uses, such as cooking recipes inside of a smaller countertop or toaster oven, toasting a small portion of nuts to use in a recipe, or making a half-recipe of a favorite cake. Beyond this, a 6" round pan will easily fit into an instant electric pressure cooker or your countertop toaster oven. Proudly made in USA
L: 6 in.
W: 6 in.
H: 2.5 in.
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 0.5 lbs
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Posted by Sam
Got these after some other Nordic ware pans a few months ago, and I still love the feel and quality. They’re replacing a cheaper 6″ that my wife got on a whim, and I was impressed by how tall these pans are; all the better for tall cakes I can torte!
Posted by Cat
Posted by Deb
Like the review I left for my pizza pan, I was thrilled with the two 6 inch cake pans I purchased. Excellent quality and happy to find such quality and still made in the USA. I can’t wait to use for a recipe specifically needing a 6 inch cake pan. Great products Nordic Ware!
Posted by Don
I am very impressed with the little cake pans. I have used them about 4 times and although the batter stuck a little it cleaned up super easy!! Most pans I’ve seen and used were very thin and unsteady. These are very heavy and durable!! I highly recommend and will most likely order some larger pans!
Posted by Tomoko
As you can always expect for the Nordic Ware products, this cake pan is no exception. It is well made with thick aluminum and in even thickness so the cake turns out perfect all the time. I prefer to use cake strips (even bake cake strips: – I made one myself) for the fluffier sponge cake. Two 6″ pans equals for the batter of one 9″ pan. So I often make cakes using recipes written for 9″ pan.